This Kidde 10-Year smoke detector is easy to install and alerts your family when fire or smoke is detected in your home. Smoke alarms should be placed outside each sleeping area and on every level of the home. This alarm is powered by a 10-Year sealed-in, non-replaceable lithium ion battery. No hardwire installation required and no need to change the batteries over the 10-year life of the alarm. Simply replace the entire unit after 10 years.
- Smoke detectors should be installed in a central location outside each sleeping area, on every level of the home, and in other locations where required by law
- Protection during power outages and no low battery chirps
- No hardwire installation required
- Smart hush feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms
- Never replace a battery during the 10-year life of the alarm
- No low battery chirps; internal timer alerts you to replace the entire unit after 10 years
- Alarm is equipped with test/reset button which tests the alarms circuitry and horn and resets memory after an alarm has sounded
- Alarm will automatically activate when attached to the mounting bracket
- Green LED light indicates that the alarm is working properly
- Alarms utilize an ionization sensor technology, ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with fast-flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms
- 10-year limited warranty
- *Check with your state and local fire and Building/Safety codes for specific information regarding smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarms.
- Smoke detectors utilize an ionization sensor to detect fire hazards and sound an 85 db alarm when a hazard is detected
Add Installation for just $40
Relocation of electric outlet and wires box available. Physical Inspection is required in order to provide an estimate.
Note: The installation option is for customers who are located in our service area. such as, San Antonio Texas, Boerne Texas and Helotes Texas.